Since 1996 WHN is the second oldest medical website on the net, second only to the American Medical Association, servicing over 35,000 physicians and scientists worldwide.

Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information

PARASITES🦟🦟🦟---THIN...

Notifications
Clear all

PARASITES🦟🦟🦟---THINGS you should know!😲

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@Dr. Know)
8 Replies
(@Anonymous)

Parasite Rex was a chilling book to read  The symptoms are so pervasive.  Should this be the first thing to think about?

1 Reply
(@jjosephdo)

I’m getting the book.  That’s fascinating

Coco
(@Coco)

What you should read is up to who you are, a doctor/therapist or a normal human who wants to stay off parasites or get rid of it. 
As a Doctor/ Professional I would recommend the training of Dr. Simon Yu in St. Louis.
As a person interested in Parasite Protocols please contact me for more information

(@faridzaer)

Good education for medical students, there is a lot more than this, and one has to read regional difference in parasitic infections. In Australia and possibly in the USA hunting is a major sport and eating uncooked meat, unprocessed animal carcasses

and handling of "feral animals" in the wilderness is possibly the most common source of parasitic infestations. Another source is drinking water from streams, and rivers where animal carcasses have been left, and in farming communities, where the well 

gets animals that fall in and die. 

1 Reply
(@Jocelyn)

(@Anonymous)

nice

(@parisnandez)

nice thing lad

(@Anonymous)

good job

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email