RONALD KLATZ, M.D., D.O.
Dr. Klatz’s professional accomplishments include:
• First physician and founder of the new clinical specialty of anti-aging medicine
• Best-selling author/editor of 36+ books with over 2 million copies in print
• President and physician founder of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), a federally registered 501(c)3 non-profit medical society dedicated to the advancement of technology to detect, prevent, and treat aging related disease and to promote research into methods to retard and optimize the human aging process
• Academic oversight for AMA/ACCME-approved continuing medical education programs that train over 100,000 physicians, health practitioners, and scientists
• Medical Editor of The World Health Network, leading nonprofit source of non-commercial health information
• Contributor to The Longevity Magazine(R) eJournal, an award-winning weekly health e-newsletter featuring wellness, prevention, and biotech advancements in longevity
• Host of Immortality Now!
• Executive Editor of Anti-Aging Medical News
• Founder and Director of New Product Development in organ transplant technologies and regenerative medicine with Organ Recovery Systems
• Founder of the National Academy of Sports Medicine.