[Sticky] Clinical Pearls from AHIMA Spring 2014

1 Posts
1 Users
2 Reactions
Carol Petersen
Admin
Topic starter
(@carol-petersen)

On my way to look for something else, I found these notes from an old conference.   I thought I would share:

Notes from AHIMA speakers  

Garry Gordon  Every cell in the body outlives its organelles.  If a person has cancer, then they need magnesium and thyroid.   They need improved oxygen utilization.  You can over do antioxidants.

Mark Starr:  Patients can be allergic to their own hormones.  There is an emotional contribution to fibromalgia.  Prednisone suppresses all aspects of thyroid function.

Dennis Courtney:  If RBC’s and Hematocrit are about 49, then there is a problem with blood viscosity.  If lp(a) is elevated use lysine, proline and vitamin C. 

Bob Rowen:  When oxygen levels drops, bugs digest cell membranes and switch to cell wall deficient types which our immune system does not recognize.    There is no such thing as autoimmune disease – there are infections involved.    Hyperbaric oxygen treatments are able to overcome low cell voltages.  Oxygen can kill cell wall deficient organisms when nothing else will.

Jerry Tennant:  As soon as the embryo forms the neuroplates, we start programming out subconscious mind.   If the diastolic blood pressure is less than 80, there is too much adrenaline.  The ileo-cecal valve is the primary cause of back pain.  The large bowel backs up into the small intestine. 

Ed Kondrot:  Infections with stop stem cell production. If there is chronic sinusitis there is less oxygen available particularly at night to the eyes

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 400MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved