Since 1996 WHN is the second oldest medical website on the net, second only to the American Medical Association, servicing over 35,000 physicians and scientists worldwide.

Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information

Spike Protein Prote...

Notifications
Clear all

Spike Protein Protection Plan

9 Posts
5 Users
3 Reactions
Topic starter
(@ronalddrucker)

Good morning, group! My “ Spike Protein Protection Plan”: It consists of 5 elements: 1) It interferes with the attachment of the Spike Protein (and its’ associated GMO Toxins) to the ACE II Receptors throughout your body. 2) It detaches the Spike Protein and associated Toxins from the receptors on the cells throughout your body that have attached themselves. 3) It degrades the Spike Protein and associated GMO Toxins. 4) It eliminated them from the body. 5) It minimizes the likelihood of future infections of not only Covid, but of all infections - Bacterial, Viral, Fungal, Parasitic and Neoplastic…

8 Replies
Carol Petersen
Admin
(@carol-petersen)

Dr. Drucker, would love to hear more.  Can you elaborate more on your ideas?   Are you looking for collaborators?

K SA
(@ksa)

I got Covid Jan 2020 and have long Covid since then.  Many side affects started about September 2020 like neuropathy both feet and two fingers on left hand, diabetes, CVS inflammation, terrible brain fog, and some other things.  I have a bioresonance device so i can see what is happening.  I started Dr Ardis protocol for the spike proteins and it really helped knock the brain fog back to almost normal.  I still have terrible fatigue, neuropathy, and now pre-diabetes and improved CVS and heart.   I would like to hear about other protocols for the spike proteins and fatigue.  Thank you for any info.

Using  EDTA, Wormwood/ Artemesia can get Ivermectin here, Bromelain, Nattokinase, Vit C with Zinc and Vit D3, Licorice, magnesium, Alpha GPC, B mutli vitamin.  I take lots of other vitamins and minerals, herbs for health.

2 Replies
 ANDY
(@ANDY)

@ksa Dr Ardis talked a great deal on how nicotine Like  wormwood will kick out spike protein from alphnicotinc receptors. 2-6 mg patch wear for 24 hours. This can also bring back taste & smell damaged from virus. Must take a binder of Bentonite clay or Apple Pectin along with NAC.

Carol Petersen
Admin
(@carol-petersen)

@ksa    Check and use deficient hormones particularly hydrocortisone and progesterone.  Both are in the literature and likely to be very restorative

(@kammaraa)

(@Lisa Nagy)

alpha lipoic avid iv ameliorated anosmia from

COVID in the German literature In 2002 from anosmia  other corona viruses

(@emilyblunt)

good

(@Sunny Luna)

Good morning 😉

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *