Since 1996 WHN is the second oldest medical website on the net, second only to the American Medical Association, servicing over 35,000 physicians and scientists worldwide.

Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information

Notifications
Clear all

Spike Protein

4 Posts
3 Users
3 Reactions
Topic starter
(@Boosted)

I've had the initial vaccine and one booster, do I need to worry about the spike protein?

GIF
3 Replies
(@anitabaxas)

See a summary of the ingredients in the Covid shots and what they do on my Substack: https://anitabaxasmd.substack.com/p/what-causes-death-and-disability

Future articles will focus on natural treatments.

(@Dr know)

Yep ,,,,, Even with no vaccination, you’re still at risk from spike protein by transfection simply being in very close contact or intimate contact with those who are expressing the virus, or the spike proteins, can transmit these to you and if your body develops an immunity, you may be elaborating spike proteins, which seems to be toxic and associated with a multitude of diseases. The CDC reported recently that nearly 100% of blood tested and they are in their theirdevelops an immunity, you may be elaborating spike proteins, which seems to be toxic and associated with a multitude of diseases. The CDC reported recently that nearly 100% of blood tested and they are in their clinical laboratory tested positive for Covid antibodies. It remains to be seen, if non-immunized will develop pathologic levels of the spike proteins.

1 Reply
Carol Petersen
Admin
(@carol-petersen)

What do we know about spike proteins?   I understand that there are various sequences using in various antigen-antibody tests being offered. Can you test positive with one test and negative with another?

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 400MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved