Since 1996 WHN is the second oldest medical website on the net, second only to the American Medical Association, servicing over 35,000 physicians and scientists worldwide.

Non-Profit Trusted Source of Non-Commercial Health Information

THE ENTIRE SYNTHETI...

Notifications
Clear all

THE ENTIRE SYNTHETIC VITAMIN INDUSTRY IS A SCAM

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@Dr. Know)

FINALLY a video explaining why vitamins are bad for us. I started to have my suspicious that the evils were buying all of these vitamin companies up back in around 2016. Then a few years ago I began to suspect they controlled the entire holistic industry because NDs are much better yes, but they NEVER talk about poisonous vaccines, mold, and they want you to take supplements for the rest of your life just like the MDs tell you that you have to take toxic drugs for the rest of your life.

Then a couple of few years ago I began to suspect they actually owned all of the manufacturing plants or something.

So, I'm STILL on the fence about iodine if anyone has any real PROOF.

The holistic community has been pushing taking iodine for at least 5-10 years. I can't remember the doctor who wrote a book on it and it was all the rage. I bought some, took some and then forgot about it and I just did that again several months ago.

2 Replies
(@Dr know)

Half true.  Half not so true.  What’s your take on this.  ???? I’d say 50 pct disinfo which is still troubling.  

(@iragoodman)

Anytime there is something for sale, there can be corruption. That does not mean everyone is corrupt. 

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 400MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved