- This event has passed.
Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome Livestream
February 20 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC-4
We are most pleased this week to host Dr. Salaheldin Halasa. Dr. H. is the driving force behind a new era in medicine as he developed the concept of a center to holistically diagnose and treat chronic disease.
Join via Whereby Video Meetings https://aosim.worldhealth.
Chronic Disease Prevention and Management Centers (CDPMCs) is a pioneering medical specialty that focuses on developing diagnostic and therapeutic protocols to manage and prevent chronic diseases.
Their mission involves restoring and modulating patients’ immune, redox, metabolic, and regenerative status. CDPMCs, hosts an ongoing Fellowship Training for qualified medical practitioners.
Dr. Halasa‘s CDPMC equips physicians and practitioners with continuous education in various critical areas:
- Root-Cause Pathophysiology: Literature-based training on understanding the underlying causes of chronic diseases.
- Strategic Diagnostic Screening and Monitoring: Enhancing practitioners’ ability to interpret diagnostic results effectively.
- Specialized Dietary and Nutritional Programs: Focusing on personalized nutrition for disease management.
- Cutting-Edge Therapies: Covering clinical nanomedicine, photodynamic therapy, immune modulation, and more.
- Integrative Immuno-oncology: Exploring innovative approaches to cancer treatment.
- Pain Management: Strategies for addressing chronic pain.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Including micrograft fat transfer and thread lift techniques.
- Personalized Medicine: Tailoring treatments to individual patient needs